We are changing the way we work
We are changing the way we work at Stovell House, the receptionists will now be asking you what you need your appointment for, the reception staff are trained to ask certain questions in order to ensure that you receive the most appropiate medical care from the most appropiate health professional.
In Primary Care we now have lots of different people you can see depending on your need, you don't always have to see a GP, however if you feel an issue is very private and do not wish to say what it is , this will be respected. Reception staff , like all members of the team, are bound by confidentiality rules. Any information given by you is treated in the strictest confidence.
Other staff you can see or speak to:
- Clinical Pharmacists for your medication reviews and queries.
- Local Phamacy for minor ailments.
- Social Prescriber for all non clinical issues.
- First Contact Physio
- Care Coordinator should you want any advice on any of the cancer screening process, Bowel, Breast and Cytology or any advice on Immunisations, adult or child.
- Admin for all referral queries.
Published: Jun 22, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.