Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Your local Patient Advice and Liaison (PALS) provides patients, carer and their families with free, confidential advice, information and support.
PALS is unable to give you medical help or advice, provide advocacy or counselling. If you need medical help or have a health problem please contact your GP or call 111
Your local PALS team can:
- Inform you about local NHS services
- Listen to your questions and concerns and give you information on the options available
- Help sort out problems or concerns that you may have about NHS services
- Arrange an interpreter, signer or other support service to be at your appointment with you
- Use your comments and suggestions constructively to make sure we can improve NHS services
- Advise you about other organisations and services that could help with your problem
- Guide you through the NHS complaints process if you want to make a complaint. We can also provide information about independent advocacy services that can help you write your complaint.
Croydon: 020 8401 3210