When We Are Closed
For urgent medical problems when the surgery is closed, you should telephone 111
If you are a Croydon resident and are unable to get an urgent appointment at your GP surgery you can call 111 for an assessment of your problem. If you then need to see a GP NHS 111 can book an appointment for you to be seen at one of the three GP Hubs in Croydon which are open 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
You can also be seen at a GP Hub without an appointment but you may have to wait.
NB - In order to protect the interests of everyone, please note that alltelephone calls to the
111 service are recorded.
Croydon GP Hubs
Need to see a GP but can’t get an appointment? Our GP Hubs can help.
Call NHS 111 before you go to pre-book an appointment or wait to be seen without an appointment at one of our GP Hubs in Central Croydon, Purley, or Parkway.
In Case of Any Emergency or Major Injury
- If you are able to go straight to the Accident and Emergency Department at Croydon University Hospital
- If you are unable to get to Croydon University Hospital DIAL 999 for an ambulance
Situations where this may be required:
- Severe chest pain or suspected heart attack
- Severe shortness of breath
- Severe haemorrhage Collapse/loss of consciousness
- Severe injury (where a fracture is likely, or suturing is required)
There are many more possibilities, but in the event of any serious injuries/circumstances, dial 999.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.